Working to End Homelessness in Maryland
The current Elected Officers for the Coalition are:
- Ken Allread, Chair of the Board. Ken is the current Executive Director for Advocates for Homeless Families.
- Ken Oldham, Vice Chair and Treasurer. Ken is the current President and CEO of United Way of Frederick County.
- Mike Spurrier, Secretary. Mike is the current Executive Director for Frederick Community Action Agency.
The Coalition also maintains a number of standing committees, including:
- Executive Committee, which is responsible for establishing agendas for the Coalition.
- Governance Committee, which is responsible for recruiting and interviewing prospective members of the Board of Directors, and recruiting, interviewing and nominating directors to serve as officers of the Coalition.
- Grants and Oversight Committee, which is responsible for the coordination and prioritization of competitive grants related to shelter, housing, and homeless services for which the Coalition has oversight responsibility or a mandated role.
- Education and Advocacy Committee, which is responsible for raising public awareness related to the mission of the Coalition.